- 500g coconut water
- 70g raw almonds
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 frozen banana
- 10 strawberries
- 4T Peanut Butter
- 2T chia seeds
- dash vanilla
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. combine coconut water, almonds and ice on speed 10 for 20 seconds. transfer to another bowl
2. combine remaining ingredients and blend 10 seconds speed 10
3. add coconut water mix and blend speed 10 for 1 minute
4. serve with extra peanut butter and strawberries
Accessories you need
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Cacao Protein Slice
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins