- 400 can coconut milk
- 100 grams white rum
- 100 grams sugar
- 1/4 pineapple, fresh
- 400 grams ice
Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Cut pineapple into chunks and place in TM bowl along with coconut milk, ice and rum.
Blend for 2 minutes on speed 9 or until smooth.
To make the "kid friendly" version, simply omit the rum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)