- 400 can coconut milk
- 100 grams white rum
- 100 grams sugar
- 1/4 pineapple, fresh
- 400 grams ice
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Cut pineapple into chunks and place in TM bowl along with coconut milk, ice and rum.
Blend for 2 minutes on speed 9 or until smooth.
To make the "kid friendly" version, simply omit the rum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Strawberry Jam