- 1 pomegranate, (seeds only)
- 250 grams strawberries, (fresh or frozen If fresh add ice)
- 1 peach
- 2 Apricots
- 300 grams water
- baby spinach, a good handful (optional)
- 125 grams blueberries, (fresh or frozen If fresh add ice)
- 150 grams ice, (optional if some fruit isn&#039;t frozen)
(if none of your fruit is frozen) Add ice to clean bowl. Crush for 10-20 seconds speed 9 until there are no more chunks of ice.
Add rest of ingredients and mix for 30 seconds speed 9 until smooth.
Accessories you need
visit my facebook page for more recipes facebook.com/cassysiddle
You can add other fruits like apple or pear or some apple juice to make it sweeter if you like. If you add an apple or pear you will need to add some water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Probiotic Berry Gummies - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Healthier Home Made Garlic Salt
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- LCHF friendly coleslaw dressing
- Best Thermomix Mashed Potato - Essential Living Mumma
- Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts - LCHF Friendly* - Essential Living Mumma
- Bacon, Mushroom & Sun-dried tomato Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Best Easter Egg Hot Chocolate - Essential Living Mumma
- Hidden Veggie meatballs in napoli sauce - Essential Living Mumma
- Sugar Free Strawberry & Blueberry Coconut Muffins - Lunchbox friendly - Essential Living Mumma
- ZUCCHINI & SPINACH LUNCHBOX SLICE/QUICHES - ESSENTIAL LIVING MUMMA
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy