- 100 g sugar
- 250 g ice cubes, (approx. 200 - 300g)
- 2 Limes, pithy ends removed & quartered
- 2 lemons, pithy ends removed & quartered
- 2 tamarillos, stalk end removed
- 700 g sparkling mineral water, (approx. 500 - 900g)
- Lime slices to garnish
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add ice, fruits and approximately 300 - 400g of the water and , pulse 1 sec/Turbo 2 - 3 times.
Strain through basket and add water to dilute to taste.
Serve with lots of ice and fresh lime slices.
Accessories you need
Tamarillos are the small orangey - red fruit with smooth skins and a thin stalk. Inside they resemble a tomoato and they are generally around 5 - 7cms in length. These are occaisonally found in supermarkets but should be available in specialty fruit and veg stores.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl