- 100 g sugar
- 250 g ice cubes, (approx. 200 - 300g)
- 2 Limes, pithy ends removed & quartered
- 2 lemons, pithy ends removed & quartered
- 2 tamarillos, stalk end removed
- 700 g sparkling mineral water, (approx. 500 - 900g)
- Lime slices to garnish
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add ice, fruits and approximately 300 - 400g of the water and , pulse 1 sec/Turbo 2 - 3 times.
Strain through basket and add water to dilute to taste.
Serve with lots of ice and fresh lime slices.
Accessories you need
Tamarillos are the small orangey - red fruit with smooth skins and a thin stalk. Inside they resemble a tomoato and they are generally around 5 - 7cms in length. These are occaisonally found in supermarkets but should be available in specialty fruit and veg stores.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Macadamia & White Choc Cookies
- Supersize Hamburger