- 500 g cream
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar, (optional. Can make it in TMX)
- 80 g cream cheese
- 375 g chocolate
- 1 litre Milk, (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon Red food colouring
- water, (optional)
Put cream & icing sugar (if using) into TM bowl and mix for 1min, Speed 2.5 until cream thickens. Do not overmix. Do NOT use a butterfly whisk!
Add cream cheese to whipped cream and Mix again for 30seconds, Speed 2.5 until cream cheese is incorporated with whiipped cream.
Set cream mixture aside. This is a topping for the Hot Chocolate Drink.
Break chocolate into TM bowl and grate for 20seconds on speed 6.
Add milk, food colouring and water (optional) to bulk up to slightly larger quantity. Cook for 8minutes, speed 3, at 90deg C.
Pour Hot chocolate drink into mugs and spoon Whipped Cream topping on top of each drink. Stir through slightly.
Cream Cheese topping
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate drink
Accessories you need
You may have more topping than you need. Save it for next batch OR stir it into the Hot Chocolate Drink before pouring into individual mugs, reserving only a few spoon fulls to put on top of drinks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free