- 500 g cream
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar, (optional. Can make it in TMX)
- 80 g cream cheese
- 375 g chocolate
- 1 litre Milk, (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon Red food colouring
- water, (optional)
Put cream & icing sugar (if using) into TM bowl and mix for 1min, Speed 2.5 until cream thickens. Do not overmix. Do NOT use a butterfly whisk!
Add cream cheese to whipped cream and Mix again for 30seconds, Speed 2.5 until cream cheese is incorporated with whiipped cream.
Set cream mixture aside. This is a topping for the Hot Chocolate Drink.
Break chocolate into TM bowl and grate for 20seconds on speed 6.
Add milk, food colouring and water (optional) to bulk up to slightly larger quantity. Cook for 8minutes, speed 3, at 90deg C.
Pour Hot chocolate drink into mugs and spoon Whipped Cream topping on top of each drink. Stir through slightly.
Cream Cheese topping
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate drink
Accessories you need
You may have more topping than you need. Save it for next batch OR stir it into the Hot Chocolate Drink before pouring into individual mugs, reserving only a few spoon fulls to put on top of drinks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)