- 300 g Pineapple, roughly chopped
- 2 --- Apricots, deseeded, include if Apricot Brandy is not available
- 50 g ice cubes
- 50 g water, (ie 1/2 an MC)
- 60 g white rum
- 30 g dark rum
- 30 g Herbal liqueur
- 30 g Apricot brandy, or Brandy
- 15 g lime juice, About 1 Lime's worth
- 240 g Lemonade
- 200-300 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all ingredients into your amazing Thermomix for 1 minute on speed 9.
2. Place the basket in the bowl.
3. Use the spatula to hold the basket in place as you pour the juice into a jug.
4. Discard the pulp remaining in the bowl.
1. Except for the ice, put all the 'Good Bit' ingredients into the bowl, plus the juice from the previous process for 4s/Speed 9.
2. Serve over ice with lime, straws and a warm smile. Hello Sun City!
Pineapple (and maybe Apricot) juice
The good bit
Thermomix are looking for raving fans to run their own business, raving to non-owners! They're sending the best ravers to Sun City, South Africa in 2014! See //thermofest.thermomix.com.au/ for more details.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry