- 200 gram carrots, Roughly chopped
- 800 gram water
- 350 gram apples, Quartered and cored
- 1 banana, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 100 gram strawberries
- --- juice of 1 lemon
Place carrots into TM bowl and chop 10sec/ sp5, scrape down sides
Add 300gr water and cook 8min/ Varoma/ sp1
Add all other ingredients and chop for 1min 30sec/manually and gently increasing speed from 1-10
Add the rest of the water and cook 10min/ 100C/ sp2
Strain through the TM basket and enjoy!
This is a juice enjoyed by many Polish children!
The sweetness of the juice will depend on the sweetness of the fruit you could add sugar in step 3 for a sweeter style juice but I find that the addition of strawberries is sufficient
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- Green smoothie
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice