- 500 grams Washed and sliced strawberries
- 480 grams vodka
- 240 grams water
- 240 grams white sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place prepared strawberries into an air tight jar and cover with Vodka.
2. Seal jar and store for 20 days in a dark, dry cupboard.
20 DAYS LATER
3. Drain fluid through a strainer. (Discard strawberries)
4. Place sugar and water into bowl and mix spd 2, 100 degrees, 9 mins
5. Add liqueur and combine for 2 mins, reverse sd.
ALLOW TO COOL COMPLETELY
6. Pour into bottle and store in fridge for 2 days before consuming.
* Will keep for up to 3 - 4 weeks in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins