- 500 grams Washed and sliced strawberries
- 480 grams vodka
- 240 grams water
- 240 grams white sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place prepared strawberries into an air tight jar and cover with Vodka.
2. Seal jar and store for 20 days in a dark, dry cupboard.
20 DAYS LATER
3. Drain fluid through a strainer. (Discard strawberries)
4. Place sugar and water into bowl and mix spd 2, 100 degrees, 9 mins
5. Add liqueur and combine for 2 mins, reverse sd.
ALLOW TO COOL COMPLETELY
6. Pour into bottle and store in fridge for 2 days before consuming.
* Will keep for up to 3 - 4 weeks in fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie