- 250 g Milk
- 1 banana
- 40 g rolled oats
- 150 g Frozen Strawberries
- .5 tsp vanilla extraxt
- 5-10 g sugar, optional
Add all ingredients to your thermomix bowl and blend 2 min Spd 10
Accessories you need
To make this smoothie dairy free, just substitute milk for another type of milk (eg coconut, soy or almond etc.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)