- 250 g Milk
- 1 banana
- 40 g rolled oats
- 150 g Frozen Strawberries
- .5 tsp vanilla extraxt
- 5-10 g sugar, optional
Add all ingredients to your thermomix bowl and blend 2 min Spd 10
Accessories you need
To make this smoothie dairy free, just substitute milk for another type of milk (eg coconut, soy or almond etc.)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Low carb herb bread