- 1 bunch baby spinach or baby kale
- 200 grams milk of choice like soy or homemade almond milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon Honey raw
- 1 heaped teaspoon super green powder
- 1 to taste squeeze fresh lemon
- 1 heaped tablespoons natural yogurt optional if dairy free leave out
- 2 Bananas peeled (ripe)
- 1 apple
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blend for 1 minute speed 9
Accessories you need
Ingredients can be changed according to what you have in your garden and in your fridge. Also add any seeds, and superfoods you have available. I like adding super green powder with spirulina, wheatgrass, kale, kelp, chlorella, hemp protein powder for extra nutrients. I also like adding any herbs I have growing such as parsley, mint or rocket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.