- 50 g Nuts, of your choice
- 130 g water
- 1 dash maple syrup or honey, optional, to taste
- 150 g berries, frozen
- 1 heaped teaspoon Acai powder
- 1 --- banana, frozen, cut in half
Add nuts and water to bowl blend 30 seconds, speed 9.
Add all remaining ingredients into bowl blend 20 seconds (or until smooth), speed 8.
Serve with fresh fruit and granola.
Replace acai powder with any superfood powder (cacao, maca or superfood blends).
For nut free version - Nuts and water can be replaced with 100g milk.
Berries can be replaced with favourite frozen fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Frozen Espresso Matrini
- Green Smoothie
- Caz’s Caramilk Cocktail
- Orange cordial concentrate
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)