THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 bunch Kale, Or 2 handfuls
- 500 grams water
- 1 --- Pear, peeled cored and quartered
- 2 banana's, can use frozen banana&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;#039;s
- 1 --- avocado, small or half a large one
- 2 tablespoons Protein Powder
- 250 grams Greek yoghurt, 1
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, paste or extract
Recipe is created for
Blend the kate with water on speed 7, 10 - 20 seconds
All all remaining ingreditents and blend on speed 7, 30 seconds.
Prepare ingredients for the week ahead.
Kale:Tear leaves from hard stems, place in colander and wash. Place in a zip lock bag in freezer.Bananas: Peel bananas and break each in half and store in freezer in plastic container.Pears: Peel and core and quarter and store in freezer in plastic container Much easier to just grab frozen and prepared ingredients for a super quick and easy breakfast or snack. Chills the smoothie too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.