- 100 g dark chocolate 70%
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 50 g cornflour
- 200 g milk powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Break the chocolate into chunks.
- Put chocolate, cocoa powder and cornflour in the TM bowl for 15 seconds at speed 8.
Add the milk powder and blend, speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Add the sugar and blend, speed 6 for 5 seconds.
Transfer your hot chocolate mix in an airtight container.
- For each portion of hot chocolate use the following: 57grams of the mix
- Add 50ml of water and blend, speed 3 for 10 seconds.
- Add 150ml of water, set temperature at 95 degrees for 3 minutes, speed 3.
Accessories you need
For a thicker chocolate increase the cornflour from 50g to 80g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies