- 100 g dark chocolate 70%
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g cocoa powder
- 50 g cornflour
- 200 g milk powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Break the chocolate into chunks.
- Put chocolate, cocoa powder and cornflour in the TM bowl for 15 seconds at speed 8.
Add the milk powder and blend, speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Add the sugar and blend, speed 6 for 5 seconds.
Transfer your hot chocolate mix in an airtight container.
- For each portion of hot chocolate use the following: 57grams of the mix
- Add 50ml of water and blend, speed 3 for 10 seconds.
- Add 150ml of water, set temperature at 95 degrees for 3 minutes, speed 3.
Accessories you need
For a thicker chocolate increase the cornflour from 50g to 80g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Up and Go