- 1 mango, flesh only
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into quarters
- 50 g coconut milk
- 150 g pineapple, fresh, cut into pieces
- 150 g ice cubes approx 1/2 tray
- fresh fruit to garnish
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Banana Nut Bread
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls