- 1 mango, flesh only
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into quarters
- 50 g coconut milk
- 150 g pineapple, fresh, cut into pieces
- 150 g ice cubes approx 1/2 tray
- fresh fruit to garnish
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Turmeric oats