- 1 mango, flesh only
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into quarters
- 50 g coconut milk
- 150 g pineapple, fresh, cut into pieces
- 150 g ice cubes approx 1/2 tray
- fresh fruit to garnish
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- No bake muesli bars
- Coronation Chicken
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Mangoffee Protein Shake