- 1 mango, flesh only
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into quarters
- 50 g coconut milk
- 150 g pineapple, fresh, cut into pieces
- 150 g ice cubes approx 1/2 tray
- fresh fruit to garnish
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 8 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Pour into cocktail glasses and garnish with fresh fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Banana, Mango and Passionfruit Smoothie
- Healthy ABCD Muffins for Kids (refined sugar free)
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Mango fruity ice cream
- Paleo Banana and Blueberry Bread
- LSA Banana Bread
- Spelt Flour Banana Bread
- Reduced Sugar Banana Muffins
- Mango lassi
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread