- 1 orange, (approx 160-200g)
- 100 g ice
- 100 g pineapple juice
- 100 g Diced Mango
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in the bowl.
Mix for 45 sec / Speed 10
Accessories you need
Frozen mango makes a more smoothie-like consistency, while non-frozen mango makes a more juice like consistency
I make the orange and pineapple smoothie (also in my recipes), and freeze the leftover juice from the tinned pineapple to use in this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Avocado Basil Pesto (Oil free)
- Creamy Cheesy Garlic Tortellini
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Oreo Choc Chip Muffins
- Weetbix Slice Gluten Free
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- The English Carrot
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini