- 6 ice cubes
- 1 banana, frozen
- 10 grams Protein Powder of your Choice
- 10 grams LSA
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 30 grams oats
- 350 grams Milk of your choice
- pinch cinnamon
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients into the TM and blitz on speed 9 for 2.5 mins
Accessories you need
For other up & get out the door smoothie flavours see the following:
Caramel - Add 2 dates
Berry - Add 60g frozen berries of choice
Chocolate - Add 10g cacoa powder
Vanilla - Add a splash of vanila extract/paste
This smoothie is a great choice to start your morning and a much better option than some of the nasty convienient breakfast drinks you will find in the supermarket, you can make this ahead of time and just 'up & get up and go' in the morning and your body will feel much better for it. Its a great easy alternative and will keep you full all morning!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Banana piklets
- Fudgy chocolate muffins (Healthier)
- Nanna Harvey's Fruit Loaf
- Spicy Pear Chutney