- 30 grams Almonds meal
- 30 grams oats
- 1 heaped tablespoons AKTAVITE, (preservative free no artificial colours or flavours)
- 1 whole banana, fresh or frozen cut in thirds
- 250 grams Milk, ( use Rice or soy milk if preferred)
- 1 MC water
Recipe is created for
Weigh oats, almonds and Akta vite into TM bowl and blend on speed 10 for 30 seconds.
Scrape down sides of bowl,add banana and blend on speed 8 for 20 seconds
Add milk and water and blend on speed 8 for 30 seconds
Akta - Vite has been around for years and i found it in IGA. It has a lot less sugar than Milo and has a lot of vitamins.
Thanks to Rachel from Thermofun for the info about these little babies. They are called SQUEEZE EM'S
They are BPA free, Microwave,Dishwasher and Freezer Safe and Refillable
Great for an UP N GONE to go in a lunch box.
Here is the link to purchase //www.squeezeems.com/home.html
I just purchased 5x80 ml and 5x 200 ml for $17.95 including postage
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread