- 700 grams black currants or any other berries
- 1.5 litres water
- 500 grams sugar
- 50 grams white vinegar
- 1 dash lemon juice (optional)
Recipe is created for
- Put fruit and water in thermomix bowl and bring to the boil 10 mins/100C/speed 1. Remove MC and boil for a further 10 minutes, or until all the juice is out 10 mins/100C/speed 1.
Pour through a sieve, and then through a cheese cloth or similar. Discard pulp.
Return to the thermomix bowl and add sugar and vinegar. Bring to the boil again 10 mins/100C/speed 3 or until all sugar has dissolved. Leave MC off for this step.
Pour into prepared bottles. Dilute syrup as you would cordial to drink. Keeps indefinitely.
A slightly less sweet version of the blackcurrant syrup.
Accessories you need
Particularly delicious with lemonade!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie