- 500 grams watermelon, cut into pieces, seeds removed
- 1 lime, cut in half, flesh only
- 100 grams ice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 1 min sp 9
Can double recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Chocolate recipe
- Chiang mai noodles
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Date lime cake
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies