- 200 g sugar
- 250 g water
- 40 g fresh lime juice, approx
- 400 g watermelon, approx
- 600 g ice cubes, approx
- Tequila, to taste!
Add sugar and water to bowl.
Cook for 2 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2.
Add fresh lime juice and watermelon to bowl. (More or less of either or both is okay).
Mix for 10 seconds / speed 7.
Add ice cubes. (Exact amount will vary).
Mix at speed 9 until it reaches a slushy frozen consistency.
Measure desired amount of Tequila into fancy glass (suggestion is 15ml, or a good splash!).
Pour slushy mix into glass.
Accessories you need
I have also made this with 2 whole limes (skin and pith removed) and 700g watermelon (and ended up with 1.5 litres of mix). I don't think the fruit quantities really matter, just the final consistency.
Also, BEFORE adding the alcohol, you can freeze the slushy mix in icy pole moulds for the kids!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Taiwanese Three Cup Chicken
- Sweet Chilli Chicken
- Tom Kha Gai - a Thai chicken and coconut milk soup (Paleo)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings
- Nacho Cheese Sauce
- Coffee Ice Cream (or any other flavour you can dream of!)
- Cornbread - moist and sweet
- Spicy Corn Fritters (recipe converted from "Chin Chin - The Book. Recipes by Benjamin Cooper"
- Susan's Double Choc Mint Hot Chocolate Mix
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie