- 90 g sugar
- 820 g watermelon flesh, fresh or frozen
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 litre water
- 300 g ice, if using fresh watermelon
- a few mint leaves
Grind sugar in bowl for 10 sec, speed 9.
Add watermelon, lemon juice and 500g of water, and ice if using fresh watermelon. Omit ice if watermellon is frozen.
Blitz for 1 minute at speed 9.
Add rest of water and combine at speed 6 for 6 secs. Wait until contents have stopped swirling before opening the lid.
Serve garnished with mint or lemon slice.
A refreshing cooler on a hot day and a great way to use up a floury watermelon.
Inspired by recipe on 'A Blossoming Life' //www.ablossominglife.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fennel Puree
- SPICED BANANA BREAD (EGG-FREE, DAIRY FREE)
- Bulk, Catering Quantity(12L) Pancake Batter
- Chocolate Ginger Love with Strawberry & Basil Sugar
- Very Easy Chocolate Fudge Sauce (Gluten-Free, sugar-free, dairy free, soy-free, vegan, scrumptious!)
- Allergy Friendly Zucchini Slice (Egg-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- MOROCCAN RICE SALAD
- Grape Pudding / Grape Juice Pudding GF DF
- Quince & Cardamom Steamed Puddings
- Apple Oat Slice - Wheat free; Egg free; Vegan
- Dairy Free, Egg-free 'Cheese' & Herb Gnocchi in Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Vegan Sausages (Wheat Free)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake