- 200 g watermelon, roughly chopped
- 50 g Strawberries, hulled
- 2 pear halves, I use tinned pears
- 1 orange, peeled and quartered
- 100 g frozen mango
- 100 g water or coconut water
- 100 g ice cubes
- 2 mint leaves, optional
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to mixing bowl.
2. Mix for a minimum of 1min/sp10.
4. One of my daughteres like to add a little more water to her glass at the end as she likes her a thinner consistency. You would alter to your tastes.
Also Suitable for TM5
I place mine in a 'to go' mug and have as a snack when I arrive at work. The kids take theirs to school in reusable pouches instead of poppers for a healthy snack that is sugar free and I know its quality fruit.
You can increase or decrease quantities according to taste or change fruits to what is in season.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Watermelon starburst sorbet
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Watermelon Delight (Cocktail)
- Amy's go to Green Juice
- Watermelon and Strawberry Cake
- Mixed fruit smoothie
- No Ice Fruit Smoothie
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Watermelon Lime Margarita
- Watermelon and Lime Juice
- Summer Melon Cocktail