- 1300 grams water
- 6 white nectarines
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams Elderflower cordial
- 110 grams gin
- 400 grams ice
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
Boil 1250g water in bowl for 8 minutes / 100C / speed 2.
While waiting for the water to boil, cut a cross in the base of the nectarines.
Once water has boiled, remove lid and gently place the nectarines in the boiling water for approximately 30 seconds.
Remove the nectarines with tongs and place into an ice bath. This will cool the nectarines and help loosen the skin for peeling. When cool enough to handle, remove the nectarine skins and discard. Slice the flesh off the nectarines and discard the seed/kernel.
Into a clean bowl, add caster sugar and 50g water (as a 1:1 ratio).
Heat for 3 minutes / 90C / Speed 2.5 until sugar has dissolved.
Leave sugar syrup in the bowl and allow to cool.
Into bowl containing sugar syrup, add nectarine flesh, elderflower cordial and Gin and blend 30 seconds / Speed 7.
Add ice cubes and blend 30 seconds / Speed 9.
Serve in chilled glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Putting it all together
Accessories you need
You can prepare the nectarines and make the sugar syrup prior to your party, so all you need to do on the night is add ice and blend.
Elderflower cordial can be purchased from most major supermarkets, as well as lots of smaller specialty delicatessans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Garlic Soup
- Venetian Biscuits
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup