- 1 heaped tablespoons cacao powder, raw
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tbsp collagen, nut butter or protein powder
- 300 grams Milk of choice
- Weigh all ingredients into thermomix bowl
Add butterfly whisk, insert measuring cup into lid and put on bowl.
Heat for 4mins, 80 deg, speed 4.
When finished transfer to cup.
Accessories you need
I use Bonsoy soy milk or milk lab almond milk.
If you want it to be vegan make sure you choose a plant based protein powder & milk.
For nut free use a nut free milk & omit nut butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Lemon Cordial
- Passionfruit mojito
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake