- 1 onion, peeled &amp;amp;amp; halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 100 g white wine
- 20 g olive oil
- 350 g arborio rice
- 1.1 l water
- 300 g asparagus, cut into ~2cm pieces
- 210 g canned salmon
- 4 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock (EDC)
- 1 lemon
- 50 g parmesan
Grate cheese for 10 seconds speed 9, then set aside. No need to clean out the bowl.
Peel half lemon rind into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9 (can peel the other half of the rind and pop into a zip lock bag in the freezer for another use - keeps very well!)
Place onion & garlic in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl add olive oil and cook 3 minutes Varoma speed 1
Place butterfly into TM bowl. Add wine and rice and cook 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 reverse
Add all remaining ingredients including juice from lemon already peeled. Cook 16 minutes 100 degrees speed 1 reverse
Tip into thermoserve and rest ~5 minutes before serving. Can top with ~50g grated parmesan cheese to serve
I place 200g of the asparagus in during the cooking and place the other 100g in the base of the thermoserve before pouring in the risotto at the end. Mix well before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Vegetarian Minestone