THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams basmati rice
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 415 gram tinned Wild Alaskan Red salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 5 portions Frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp djon mustard
- olive oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Ensure mixing bowl is dry (spin blades and wipe excess water from bowl).
2. Place rice into mixing bowl and mill 1 min / speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
3. Place onion, garlic and parsley in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
4. Add salmon, eggs, spinach, paprika, mustard, salt, pepper, reserved rice flour and combine 10 sec / speed 3.
5. Pour oil into a fry pan (enough to cover) and place over medium heat.
6. Place 2 heaped tbsp of the mixture per salmon pattie into the hot pan and flatten with an egg flipper to form a pancake shape (approx.10 cm).
7. Fry salmon patties on both sides (approx. 2 mins) until golden and crisp.
8. Place into ThermoServer or onto a plate lined with paper towel to drain oil. Repeat process with remaining mixture. Serve hot.
Accessories you need
Serve garnished with fresh parsely, a wedge of lemon.and a side of your favourite salad.
These patties can also be baked. Place salmon patties onto a lined baking tray and bake in a preheated 220˚C oven for 8-10 mins.
I also serve with Thermomix mayonnaise or Djon mustard.
Steamed vegetables of choice in the varoma is also a great side.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars