- 1 whole fresh fish, scaled and cleaned (400 - 600 g)
- pepper, to taste
- 800 g water
- 3-5 slices ginger, fresh and shredded
- 1 shallot, shredded
- 20 g oil
- 30 g soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
Coat the fish (inside and outside of the body) with pepper.
Line Varoma tray with baking paper and place fish onto tray.
Place water into mixing bowl and boil 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Place Varoma dish into position. Spread shredded ginger over fish and steam 30 - 40 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Once cooked, transfer steamed fish onto a plate. Spread shredded shallot over fish.
Transfer steamed fish juice from baking paper into a small bowl. Empty mixing bowl.
Place oil, soy sauce and 100 g reserved steamed fish juice into mixing bowl and cook 1 min/100° C/ speed 1.
Pour sauce over fish and serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart