- 1 whole fresh fish, scaled and cleaned (400 - 600 g)
- pepper, to taste
- 800 g water
- 3-5 slices ginger, fresh and shredded
- 1 shallot, shredded
- 20 g oil
- 30 g soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
Coat the fish (inside and outside of the body) with pepper.
Line Varoma tray with baking paper and place fish onto tray.
Place water into mixing bowl and boil 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Place Varoma dish into position. Spread shredded ginger over fish and steam 30 - 40 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Once cooked, transfer steamed fish onto a plate. Spread shredded shallot over fish.
Transfer steamed fish juice from baking paper into a small bowl. Empty mixing bowl.
Place oil, soy sauce and 100 g reserved steamed fish juice into mixing bowl and cook 1 min/100° C/ speed 1.
Pour sauce over fish and serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Variation Raspberry chocolate raw slice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger