- 1 whole fresh fish, scaled and cleaned (400 - 600 g)
- pepper, to taste
- 800 g water
- 3-5 slices ginger, fresh and shredded
- 1 shallot, shredded
- 20 g oil
- 30 g soy sauce
8Recipe is created for
Coat the fish (inside and outside of the body) with pepper.
Line Varoma tray with baking paper and place fish onto tray.
Place water into mixing bowl and boil 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Place Varoma dish into position. Spread shredded ginger over fish and steam 30 - 40 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Once cooked, transfer steamed fish onto a plate. Spread shredded shallot over fish.
Transfer steamed fish juice from baking paper into a small bowl. Empty mixing bowl.
Place oil, soy sauce and 100 g reserved steamed fish juice into mixing bowl and cook 1 min/100° C/ speed 1.
Pour sauce over fish and serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad