- 1 whole fresh fish, scaled and cleaned (400 - 600 g)
- pepper, to taste
- 800 g water
- 3-5 slices ginger, fresh and shredded
- 1 shallot, shredded
- 20 g oil
- 30 g soy sauce
Recipe is created for
Coat the fish (inside and outside of the body) with pepper.
Line Varoma tray with baking paper and place fish onto tray.
Place water into mixing bowl and boil 7 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Place Varoma dish into position. Spread shredded ginger over fish and steam 30 - 40 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Once cooked, transfer steamed fish onto a plate. Spread shredded shallot over fish.
Transfer steamed fish juice from baking paper into a small bowl. Empty mixing bowl.
Place oil, soy sauce and 100 g reserved steamed fish juice into mixing bowl and cook 1 min/100° C/ speed 1.
Pour sauce over fish and serve immediately.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce