- 200 g plain four
- 100 g butter, cold, chilled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50-60 g water, chilled
- 80 g tasty cheese, cut into cubes (for casserole), cubed
- 1 Red Pepper, quartered
- 2 green shallots, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- 210 g sour cream
- 130 g Milk
1h 1minPreparation 16minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place flour, butter and salt in TM bowl and mix for 10 sec, speed 6.
Set dial to closed lid position.
Add water and knead for 10 to 20 sec on interval speed to form dough.
Add a little more water if needed to bind.
Turn mixture onto a flour board and knead lightly.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 15 min before rolling out and lining flan tin.
Preheat oven to 200*C
Cover pastry with baking paper and dry beans and bake for 7 minutes. Remove paper and beans and bake for a further 7 minutes.
Put Cheese into TM bowl and grate for 5 sec, speed 9, ( set aside ).
Put Red Pepper and Shallots into the TM bowl and chop for 3 sec, speed 5.
Add Smoked Salmon, Cheese, Eggs, Sour Cream and Milk to the TM bowl, and whisk together for 15 sec, speed 3.
Pour into the prepared Pastry Case and bake for about 30 minutes or until set.
Short crust pastry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou