- 1 KG Mussels, Scrubbed and de-bearded
- 2 clove garlic
- 6 spring onions
- 100 grams white wine
- 150 grams cream
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh
- 30 grams Butter
- black pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop onions and garlic until fine, 5secs/speed 8, add butter, and cook 3 mins/sp 2/90 degrees, or until onion is translucent.
Add cream, wine, pepper to the onion mix, and cook 10 mins/sp 1/ 100 degrees.Place Varoma on lid, add mussels and steam over cooking sauce until mussels are opened. Discard any mussels that haven't opened. Place mussels in a serving bowl.
Add fresh dill to sauce and mix through, pour over mussels.
Serve with crusty bread and salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter