- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 40 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 300 grams green prawns, Peeled and tails off
- 1 litres chicken stock
- 100 grams cream
- 1/4 lemon, juice only
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Parmesan and grate for 5 seconds/speed 7. Set aside
Add Garlic, onion and Parsley to the TM Bowl and chop for
5 seconds/Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Repeat if needed
- Add the Oil and saute for 3 Minutes/100 Degrees/Speed 1
Insert butterfly. Add rice and 100g stock and saute for
2 minutes/100 degrees/ / speed 1
- Add chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1. Leave the MC OFF
Add prawns, cream and lemon juice and cook for 5 minute/100 degrees//Speed 1
Place in thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve with parmeasan
Leave the MC off until the prawns are added. This helps create a perfect consistency
** The prawns are easily overcooked in the thermomix. The cook time of 1 min 30 is perfect in the Thermomix, as they will cook through resting in the thermoserver
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels