- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 40 grams olive oil
- 350 grams arborio rice
- 300 grams green prawns, Peeled and tails off
- 1 litres chicken stock
- 100 grams cream
- 1/4 lemon, juice only
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Parmesan and grate for 5 seconds/speed 7. Set aside
- Add Garlic, onion and Parsley to the TM Bowl and chop for
5 seconds/Speed 6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Repeat if needed
- Add the Oil and saute for 3 Minutes/100 Degrees/Speed 1
- Insert butterfly. Add rice and 100g stock and saute for
2 minutes/100 degrees/ / speed 1
- Add chicken stock and cook for 10 minutes/100 degrees//speed 1. Leave the MC OFF
- Add prawns, cream and lemon juice and cook for 5 minute/100 degrees/
Place in thermoserver and let stand for approx 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve with parmeasan/Speed 1
Accessories you need
Leave the MC off until the prawns are added. This helps create a perfect consistency
** The prawns are easily overcooked in the thermomix. The cook time of 1 min 30 is perfect in the Thermomix, as they will cook through resting in the thermoserver
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe