- 90 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 160 grams plain flour
- 90 gram Butter, cold and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 60 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, small
- 1 stick Celery, cut into chunks
- 3 eggs
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- 40 grams mayonnaise, (TM recipe)
- 300 grams sour cream
- 210 grams canned red salmon
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add flour, butter and paprika and process for 15 seconds on Speed 6
Reserve 120 gms pastry
Press remaining pastry into pie dish, base and sides.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 4 seconds on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion and celery in TM bown and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 4 or until finely chopped.
Add grated cheese, eggs, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise, cream and salmon and process for 15 seconds on Speed 3
Pour into pie dish, grate remaining pastry over top and bake for 40 mins at 180 degrees.
Serve warm or cold with salad.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones