- 90 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 160 grams plain flour
- 90 gram Butter, cold and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 60 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 onion, small
- 1 stick Celery, cut into chunks
- 3 eggs
- few drops Tabasco sauce
- 40 grams mayonnaise, (TM recipe)
- 300 grams sour cream
- 210 grams canned red salmon
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add flour, butter and paprika and process for 15 seconds on Speed 6
Reserve 120 gms pastry
Press remaining pastry into pie dish, base and sides.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Place cheese in TM bowl and grate for 4 seconds on Speed 8. Set aside.
Place onion and celery in TM bown and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 4 or until finely chopped.
Add grated cheese, eggs, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise, cream and salmon and process for 15 seconds on Speed 3
Pour into pie dish, grate remaining pastry over top and bake for 40 mins at 180 degrees.
Serve warm or cold with salad.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise