- 500 grams water
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard, spread half on each fillet
- sprinkle of dried dill, on each fillet
- vegetables of choice for steaming, green beans or ribbons of carrot or zucchini
Add 500g of water in Thermomix bowl
Add salmon to the bottom tier in the varoma, spread on mustard and sprinkle of dill
Add vegetables to the top tier of Varoma
Steam on varoma temp for 15 - 17 mins speed 3-4.
Accessories you need
You can season the Salmon with what you like - we also like to coat each fillet with macadmia oil and sprinkle on moroccan seasoning - also we use the top tier for cous cous warming and vegetables in TM basket
Adjust time to cook Salmon to your liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou