- 250 g cauliflower, Florets
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Stock - EDC
- 50 g water
- 2 cm ginger root, peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 g coriander leaves
- 3 shallots, roughly chopped
- 250 g White Fish Fillets, roughly chopped
- 35 g cornflour
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg
- 20 g vegetable oil, for frying
1. Mix 2 teaspoon of Veg Stock Paste with 50g water and put in TM bowl with Cauliflower florets. Cook 10 min 100 deg Speed 1.
2. Puree 10 sec Speed 4. Set aside.
3. Chop Ginger, Garlic, Shallots, and Coriander 5 sec Speed 7. Add diced fish, cornflour, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, egg and blend 10 sec speed 5.
4. Add cauliflower puree and mix 10 sec Reverse Speed 4.
5. Heat Vegetable oil in a pan, and press mixture into egg rings in the pan - cook 3 to 5 minutes on a medium heat either side or until cooked through. Alternatively, can be spooned into mini muffin tins, and baked in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes on 180 degrees.
I made these deliberately mild, so the kids could eat them. If you prefer a bit of zing, then double the coriander, and try adding some chilli, and lime juice to the mixture.
This mixture also makes a great wonton filling! Just soon into wonton wrappers and steam in the Varoma for 15 minutes.
Sweet chilli sauce makes a nice dipping sauce to accompany this dish.
I cook them in the pan to get a crust on them, and the egg rings give a nice consistent shape and thickness - if you do not have egg rings, the mixture can be spooned into the pan and pressed into shape once the heat starts firming it up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie
- Vanilla Tapioca Custard (Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Corn Free)
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style