- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 60g white wine
- 700g green prawns - deveined with tails in tact
- 400g can tomato
- 10g harissa or chilli sauce
- 20g curranys
- 5g sugar
- 500g Boiling water
- 400g cous cous
- 100g feta
- parsely for garnish
place weighed cous cous into thermoserver and cover with boiling water.
place lid on and set aside while you prepare the main dish
place onion and garlic in tm bowl, chop sp 5 for 5 sec
scrape dpwn sides of bowl, add oil and saute 3.5 mins varoma temp sp 1
add wine and saute 1 min varoma temp sp 1
insert butterfly, add prawns and harissa or chilli sauce and cook 3 mins varoma sp 1
add tomato, currants, sugar, salt cook 4 mins varoma sp1
check prawns are cooked to your liking
fluff cous cous with a fork
pur over prawn mixture
scatter crumbled feta and garnish with parsely
... and enjoy.
image from Super Foods cookbook by Womans Weekly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Celebration Dip
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Marinara Sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf