- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 60g white wine
- 700g green prawns - deveined with tails in tact
- 400g can tomato
- 10g harissa or chilli sauce
- 20g curranys
- 5g sugar
- 500g Boiling water
- 400g cous cous
- 100g feta
- parsely for garnish
place weighed cous cous into thermoserver and cover with boiling water.
place lid on and set aside while you prepare the main dish
place onion and garlic in tm bowl, chop sp 5 for 5 sec
scrape dpwn sides of bowl, add oil and saute 3.5 mins varoma temp sp 1
add wine and saute 1 min varoma temp sp 1
insert butterfly, add prawns and harissa or chilli sauce and cook 3 mins varoma sp 1
add tomato, currants, sugar, salt cook 4 mins varoma sp1
check prawns are cooked to your liking
fluff cous cous with a fork
pur over prawn mixture
scatter crumbled feta and garnish with parsely
... and enjoy.
image from Super Foods cookbook by Womans Weekly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Celebration Dip
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Frappe, Best Ever!
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Butter
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice