- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 3 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 brown onions, peeled and halved
- 5-10 fresh red chillis, keep seeds in if you want it hotter
- 2 cm fresh ginger
- 2 stalk Lemon grass, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch coriander root and stems
- 1 zest of whole lime
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 2 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste, see above
- 1 tablespoons P2 compliant veg stock paste
- 150 g water
- 300 g green prawns
Add pepercorns, coriander and cumin seeds to mixing bowl and dry roast for 5 minutes Varoma Speed 1
Add chillies, onion garlic, lemon grass, ginger, coriander roots and stems, lime rind and lime leaves. Blend for 30 seconds speed 8. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Put half of cauliflower into bowl and chop for 5-10 seconds speed 5. Set aside. Repeat with other half of cauliflower
Put garlic and onion into the bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Add curry paste and cook for 3 minutes Varoma Speed 1
Add stock, cauliflower and water and cook for 6 minutes 100 degrees speed soft
Add prawns and continue to cook for 9 minutes 100 degrees speed soft.
Serve immediately and season to preference with salt and pepper
Red Curry Paste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls