THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- zest of one lemon
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 deseeded red chilli
- --- Juice of one lemon
- 800 g Frozen prawn meat, Defrosted and drained
- 300 grams Farfollini Pasta
- olive oil
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Ripe avocado pears, Cut and diced
- 12 Small tomatoes on the vine, Quartered
- parmesan cheese to taste
Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain and place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add lemon zest strips to TM bowl. Process for 25 sec, speed 8. Set aside.
Add parsley, garlic and chilli to TM bowl. Process 5 sec, speed 7.
Add butter and saute for 2 1/2 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add lemon zest and juice. Cook for 1 min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Season with salt.
Add drained prawns and saute for 4 1/2 mins, Varoma temperature, Reverse, Speed soft.
Mix the cornflour into the cream and add. Sauté for 1/2 min, Veroma, Reverse speed.
Be careful not to overcook the prawns or they will become tough.
Toss prawns and sauce gently through the cooked pasta. Drizzle with olive oil and top with tomatoes, avo and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay