THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- zest of one lemon
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 deseeded red chilli
- --- Juice of one lemon
- 800 g Frozen prawn meat, Defrosted and drained
- 300 grams Farfollini Pasta
- olive oil
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 Ripe avocado pears, Cut and diced
- 12 Small tomatoes on the vine, Quartered
- parmesan cheese to taste
Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain and place in Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add lemon zest strips to TM bowl. Process for 25 sec, speed 8. Set aside.
Add parsley, garlic and chilli to TM bowl. Process 5 sec, speed 7.
Add butter and saute for 2 1/2 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add lemon zest and juice. Cook for 1 min, 100 deg, speed 1.
Season with salt.
Add drained prawns and saute for 4 1/2 mins, Varoma temperature, Reverse, Speed soft.
Mix the cornflour into the cream and add. Sauté for 1/2 min, Veroma, Reverse speed.
Be careful not to overcook the prawns or they will become tough.
Toss prawns and sauce gently through the cooked pasta. Drizzle with olive oil and top with tomatoes, avo and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Lemon Dishwasher Powder
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Nutty Low Carb Bread