- 350 grams Tinned Tuna in Oil
- 300 grams ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 85 grams Parmiggiano Reggiano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Breadcrumbs or Almond Meal
- olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place chopped Parmiggiano Reggiano in bowl and blitz for 5 sec speed 9
2. Place all other ingredients in bowl and mix 15 seconds on speed 4.
3. If mixture is too chunky you can repeat this step but only 5 seconds at a time until the mix is the consistency you like.
4. Roll into balls with damp hands.
5. Roll balls through breadcrumbs or almond meal.
6. Place in oiled oven tray and drizzle olive oil over the top of the balls.
7. Bake in Oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees, until golden brown.
8. Serve with a salad or cooked vegetables.
Accessories you need
I used Ricotta brought at the Deli counter.
You can add more anchovies if you wish but watch the amount of salt you add.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels