Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- The bangle is an important item of wedding jewelry for many Indian brides, the online bangles set though the meaning and significance vary from region to region and family to family.
The History of the Bangles and Bracelets - The Incredible Story Behind These Fashion Staples
Accessories you need
The bangle is an important item of wedding jewelry for many Indian brides, the online bangles set though the meaning and significance vary from region to region and family to family.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Fee's Ginger Crunch
- Savoury Toast