- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 tablespoons butter/coconut oil
- 200 g coconut cream/milk
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 20g fresh ginger
- 1 brown onion
- 2 carrots, peeled &amp; roughly chopped
- 2 stalks Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 650 g White fish, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC)
- Juice of one lemon
- 130 g coconut cream
- 3 handfuls baby spinach
1. Add ginger & parsley to TM bowl - grate sp7/2sec. Put aside. No need to wash bowl.
2. Add peeled garlic into bottom of Varoma. Cut cauliflower head into small florets and fill Varoma (middle tray not needed).
3. In TM bowl, place onion, carrot, celery & leek - chop speed 5-6/5sec.
4. Add 50g coconut oil to TM bowl, put Varoma in place, and saute' 8min/Varoma/speed2.
5. Remove Varoma briefly, add to TM bowl the ginger & parsley mixture, mustard, coconut cream, lemon juice, stock paste and fish. Return Varoma to position and cook 5min/Varoma//sp2. Just until mixture is warmed through.
6. Put baby spinach in the bottom of a large, deep-sided baking dish (9x9 pyrex is good). Pour hot fish mixture into dish. Stir to mix spinach through.
1. Give TM bowl a rough rinse. Add 900g water to bowl, finish steaming the cauliflower for 17min/Varoma//sp3.
2. Discard water from TM bowl. Tip soft cauliflower & garlic into TM bowl. Add coconut cream, rosemary, thyme, butter (or oil) & pinch salt. Blend on speed 5/8seconds.
3. Carefully place spoonfuls across the top of the fish mixture. spreading it to the sides of the dish to 'seal' the fish in. Sprinkle with paprika (optional).
4. Bake 25mins in 180C oven, till bubbling & beginning to brown on top.
Recipe converted from //www.nespahtens.com/recipe-paleo-fish-pie/.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish