- 2 --- green onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded for mild
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon bread crumb
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus zest of lemon
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 250 grams cooked peeled prawns, plus a few extra for serving
- 6 large field mushrooms, cleaned, stem removed
- salt pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, finely grated
25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
preheat oven to 180 deg
line a baking tray
Place Onion garlic and chilli in 5 sec sp 7, scrape down and repeat if needed
Add remaining ingredients excluding prawns and mushroom, 10 sec sp 5
Add Prawns 10 sec sp 5, until well combined
Place mushrooms on tray and add filling
top with parmesan cheese
bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbly
serve by themselves topped with extran prawns for a lovely entree or on top steak for a great main, enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree