- 2 --- green onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded for mild
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon bread crumb
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus zest of lemon
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 250 grams cooked peeled prawns, plus a few extra for serving
- 6 Large field Mushrooms, cleaned, stem removed
- salt pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, finely grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
preheat oven to 180 deg
line a baking tray
Place Onion garlic and chilli in 5 sec sp 7, scrape down and repeat if needed
Add remaining ingredients excluding prawns and mushroom, 10 sec sp 5
Add Prawns 10 sec sp 5, until well combined
Place mushrooms on tray and add filling
top with parmesan cheese
bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and bubbly
serve by themselves topped with extran prawns for a lovely entree or on top steak for a great main, enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard