- .5 onion, Quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 birds eye chilli, Deseeded
- 15 grams olive oil
- 400 grams tomatoes, Tined or fresh
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Italian mixed herbs
- .25 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- .5 Bell Pepper Discs, Hand Sliced Crosswise
- 400 grams fresh prawns, peeled and deveined
Put onion, garlic and chilli into TM bowl.
Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 7. Scrape down.
Add olive oil. Cook for 5 Minutes, 100C, Speed 1.
Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, pepper and mixed herbs. Cook for 20 Minutes, 100C, Speed 1.
Add bell pepper.
Add your prawns, make sure all is covered in sauce, cook 5 Minutes 100C, check if prawns are cooked after this, if not then add a minute at a time.
Prawns in Spicy Tomatoe Sauce
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Creamy tomato bisque