- 500 grams water
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- Vegtables of choice, Eg: Brocolli, capsicum, asparagus etc
Recipe is created for
Place 500grams of water in the bowl
Add salmon steaks to the bottom tier in the varoma. Drizzle lemon juice.
Add chopped veg to the top tier.
Steam on varoma temp for 20 mins speed 3-4.
You can season the Salmon with what you like, i.e.: lemon, line,salt, pepper, rosemary etc!
If you want potatoes too, place 100 - 200grams of peeled and chopped potatoes to the basket and insert to cook at the same time.
Also adjust cooking time to how you like your salmon.
Cook for 15 mins if for one serve...
I love this dish and on nights when I'm home along I chuck it all in and have a quick shower, dress with lemon or lime juice and salt and YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade