- 500 grams water
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- Vegtables of choice, Eg: Brocolli, capsicum, asparagus etc
Place 500grams of water in the bowl
Add salmon steaks to the bottom tier in the varoma. Drizzle lemon juice.
Add chopped veg to the top tier.
Steam on varoma temp for 20 mins speed 3-4.
You can season the Salmon with what you like, i.e.: lemon, line,salt, pepper, rosemary etc!
If you want potatoes too, place 100 - 200grams of peeled and chopped potatoes to the basket and insert to cook at the same time.
Also adjust cooking time to how you like your salmon.
Cook for 15 mins if for one serve...
I love this dish and on nights when I'm home along I chuck it all in and have a quick shower, dress with lemon or lime juice and salt and YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad