- 500 grams water
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- Vegtables of choice, Eg: Brocolli, capsicum, asparagus etc
Place 500grams of water in the bowl
Add salmon steaks to the bottom tier in the varoma. Drizzle lemon juice.
Add chopped veg to the top tier.
Steam on varoma temp for 20 mins speed 3-4.
You can season the Salmon with what you like, i.e.: lemon, line,salt, pepper, rosemary etc!
If you want potatoes too, place 100 - 200grams of peeled and chopped potatoes to the basket and insert to cook at the same time.
Also adjust cooking time to how you like your salmon.
Cook for 15 mins if for one serve...
I love this dish and on nights when I'm home along I chuck it all in and have a quick shower, dress with lemon or lime juice and salt and YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving