- 500 grams water
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- Vegtables of choice, Eg: Brocolli, capsicum, asparagus etc
8Recipe is created for
Place 500grams of water in the bowl
Add salmon steaks to the bottom tier in the varoma. Drizzle lemon juice.
Add chopped veg to the top tier.
Steam on varoma temp for 20 mins speed 3-4.
You can season the Salmon with what you like, i.e.: lemon, line,salt, pepper, rosemary etc!
If you want potatoes too, place 100 - 200grams of peeled and chopped potatoes to the basket and insert to cook at the same time.
Also adjust cooking time to how you like your salmon.
Cook for 15 mins if for one serve...
I love this dish and on nights when I'm home along I chuck it all in and have a quick shower, dress with lemon or lime juice and salt and YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk