- 500 grams water
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- Vegtables of choice, Eg: Brocolli, capsicum, asparagus etc
8Recipe is created for
Place 500grams of water in the bowl
Add salmon steaks to the bottom tier in the varoma. Drizzle lemon juice.
Add chopped veg to the top tier.
Steam on varoma temp for 20 mins speed 3-4.
You can season the Salmon with what you like, i.e.: lemon, line,salt, pepper, rosemary etc!
If you want potatoes too, place 100 - 200grams of peeled and chopped potatoes to the basket and insert to cook at the same time.
Also adjust cooking time to how you like your salmon.
Cook for 15 mins if for one serve...
I love this dish and on nights when I'm home along I chuck it all in and have a quick shower, dress with lemon or lime juice and salt and YUM!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam