- 600 grams Salmon FIllet
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 200 grams rice
- 250 grams broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon TM veggie stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 30 grams plain four
- 10 grams mustard powder
- 40 grams Butter
- 500 grams Milk
- 200 grams sour cream
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 2 Cups bread crumbs, coarse
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven 180 degrees
Lightly grease baking dish ( about 30cm x 20cm)
Place 1 Litre of water into bowl, add veggie stock.
Place well rinsed rice into steaming basket and insert into bowl
Place seasoned salmon fillets an 4 eggs into bottom tray of varoma
Steam 14 minutes, Varoma, speed 4.
Place broccoli florets into tray with eggs.
Steam 6 minutes, Varoma speed 4
Place rice into Thermoserver
Tip out water to make sauce
Place flour, butter, mustard powder and milk into bowl
Cook 7 minutes,90 deg, speed 3
Add sour cream, tomato paste and cayenne pepper
Mix 20 seconds speed 3
While sauce is cooking, place flaked salmon (skin removed) and
broccoli into baking dish, gently spread out. Peel eggs and place around dish. Pour Sauce over
Generously cover top with bread crumbs
Bake for 20/30 minutes or until golden and crunchy
I used basmati rice and large eggs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Hot Cross Buns
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns