- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 2 stalk fennel & fronds, optional (I had these in my garden)
- 1/2 red onion
- 425 g Tinned Red Salmon, drained
- 60 g rice crumbs, I used Aldi brand
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 10 g Mustard seeds
- 40 g reserved salmon juice, if required
- pinch salt, I used Himalayan Pink Salt
- rice bran oil or other frying oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add parsley, roughly chopped fennel (if using) and onion to .
2. Turbo 2 secs or until finally chopped
3. Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
4. 30 secs, speed 4.5 until well mixed
5. Shape into 6 patties
7. Refrigerate for at least 45 mins or until required.
8. Heat oil in a frypan. When heated, drop in the fishcakes. Cook until brown. Flip to the other side and cook until brown. Drain on paper towel.
9. Serve with salad of choice.
Accessories you need
We served as a hamburger with aioli (//www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/chilli-garlic-and-lime-aioli/231789), guacomole (from the Basic Cookbook), beetroot salad (Basic Cookbook), sliced tomato and salad greens. I had mine on a GF bun and hubby had his on a multigrain hamburger bun, both made in the TM.
Recipe based on //www.bensmenu.com.au/60-2181---lyntons-salmon-burgers.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- Sweet Potato & Ham Muffins- Gluten Free
- Banana Butterscotch Pudding - Gluten & Dairy Free
- Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Gluten and dairy Free Garlic, parsley and sweet chilli bread
- Lentil and Cauliflower Dahl in the Camp Oven
- Grapefruit Salad
- GF Bread Rolls
- Banana Smoothie -Dairy Free
- Non-Fried Fried Brown Rice with Shitake mushrooms
- Parsley Pesto
- Non-Fried Fried Rice with Shitake mushrooms