- 700 g skinless, boneless salmon fillet, cut into 2cm - 3cm cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 300 ml tomato passata
- 300 ml single cream, not the thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon Chopped fresh Coriander
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Sprinkle salt, black pepper, ground tumeric, and cayenne pepper on all sides of the fish and rub them into the fish. Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
To cook the fish, add oil to mixing bowl. Cook 2 minutes / varoma / speed 1. During the 2 minutes, when temperature reaches varoma, add the whole cumin seeds.
Add all the sauce ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 17 minutes / 120 degree / speed 1.
When sauce is ready, pour into a thermoserver and add the fish cubes. Close lid. Let it sit for 5 - 10 minutes and let the residual heat gently cooks the fish.
Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with rice.
I usually warm up the thermoserver during cooking time with some hot water so that the temperature of the sauce doesn't drop too much once poured into the thermoserver.
If you don't have a thermoserver, you can add the salmon pieces into the mixing bowl instead once the sauce has finished cooking and temperature still hot. Give it a stir with the spatula to make sure all the pieces are in the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"