- 4 salmon portions
- 20 grams pickled ginger
- 30 grams fresh coriander
- 5 potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- Silver beet leaves, handful, washed
- beans, sliced
- 1 carrots, sliced
- 1 Courgettes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop the ginger and coriander for 4 seconds on speed 4, you may need to scrape down once then chop again. Should be a bit chunky still. Spread on one side of the salmon and set aside until ready to cook.
Add 500 ml water to the bowl, put the potatoes in the simmering basket in the bowl, set to 20 minutes, varoma, speed 2. At 20 minutes, add the varoma dish with the green beans in the dish, on top and set to 8 minutes varoma, speed 2. When there are 6 minutes to go, add the carrots to the dish, then put the silver beet and courgettes on the tray, set the salmon on top of the greens, then set on top of the dish and steam for 6 minutes. Once cooked set aside to keep warm.
Then empty the bowl of hot water, put the cooked potatoes in with butter and wasabi paste, and puree 10 seconds on speed 7. Arrange mashed potato on a plate, arrange vegetables around and place salmon on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Waitangi Day Lamb Shanks meal
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice