- 230 g leek, White only
- 100 g water
- 5 g dried tarragon
- 5 g lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 600 g pumpkin, peeled
- 3 fillets Salmon, skinless
- 600 g broccoli, pieces
- 150 g double cream
- 2 sprigs spring onions
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Trim white part of leek then cut in half, wash under running water to get rid of any sand. Cut in 2cm pieces.
2. Place leek, water, tarragon, lemon juice and seasoning into TM bowl cook for 4 mins/Varoma temp/speed soft/mc on.
3. Prepare pumpkin into 6 even pieces and place in simmer basket.
4. Check for bones in the Salmon , cut each peice in two, season with salt and pepper, place on Varoma tray (flat tray).
5. When leek is ready scrap down side of TM bowl, place simmer basket inside TM bowl with the pumpkin, place TM lid on top. Place large Varoma dish on top (using for Broccoli later) then place the Varoma tray and the lid, ready for steaming. Cook 10 minutes/Varoma Temp//speed 2.
6. Carefully lift the lid and the Varoma tray and add broccoli to the Varoma dish(larger dish) cook a further 8 minutes/Varoma Temp/Speed 2.
7. Thinly slice the spring onions
8. Remove the Varoma dish and set aside, remove the simmer basket and set aside.
9. Add the double cream to the leek, put lid on and stir for 15 seconds/speed 4/ mc on
10. Place a piece of pumpkin on each plate and with a fork squash it gently, place some broccolli then a peice of fish , spoon the leek sauce over the top then sprinkle the spring onions.
SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)