- 1 clove garlic
- ½ Onion (optional)
- 1 Chilli (or to taste) chopped
- 1 bunchfresh Parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g diced canned tomatoes
- 100 g white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 400 g Marinara Mix
- 1 tsp Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
Place garlic, onion, chilli and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add tomatoes , wine ,seasoning extra herbs to taste and cook for 20–25 minutes at 100°Con "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + "Gentle stir setting" speed soft until thickened. (If using fresh tomatoes cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + "Gentle stir setting" speed soft or until desired consistency is achieved.)
Add the seafood 3–5 minutes before the end of the cooking time. You can thicken with 1 tsp of corn flour and little water if yo like a thicker sauce.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. Garnish with extra parsley.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe