- 1 clove garlic
- ½ Onion (optional)
- 1 Chilli (or to taste) chopped
- 1 bunch fresh Parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g diced canned tomatoes
- 100 g white wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 400 g Marinara Mix
- 1 tsp Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
Place garlic, onion, chilli and parsley into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, add oil and sauté for 2 minutes at 100°C on speed 1.
Add tomatoes , wine ,seasoning extra herbs to taste and cook for 20–25 minutes at 100°Con Reverse + speed soft until thickened. (If using fresh tomatoes cook for 30 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed soft or until desired consistency is achieved.)
Add the seafood 3–5 minutes before the end of the cooking time. You can thicken with 1 tsp of corn flour and little water if yo like a thicker sauce.
Serve over cooked spaghetti. Garnish with extra parsley.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto