- 2 carrots, peeled & sliced into rings
- 2 stalks Celery or Fennel, sliced into strips
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 litre water
- 2 tablespoons vegie stock concentrate
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 potatoes medium, sliced into rings
- 200 g Prawn cutlets
- 200 g scallops
- 200 g Flathead tails, diced
- 200 g Calamari, sliced into rings
- 100 g Cornichons (Gherkins)
- 60 g capers
- 8 anchovies
- 100 g cream
- 4 stalks continental parsley, leaves only
1. Chop parsley 3secs / spped 5.
2. Place all vegetables (except potatoes) into bowl with water, stock, lemon, bayleaf & garlic. Add sliced potatoes to bottom tray of Varoma dish. Cook 20mins / Varoma / /speed 1.
3. Place all prawns & flathead on top varoma tray & steam 6mins / Varoma / / Speed 1.
4. Add calamari & scallops on top of fish & prawns & steam 4 mins / Varoma / / Speed 1.
5. Add all seafood to Thermoserver. Using steaming basket and spare bowl/jug, strain stock into bowl/jug. Remove bay leaf & lemon & discard. Choose a small variety of vegetables from the steaming basket (about 1 portion) making sure to include garlic and some potato. Place back into the Thermomix bowl with 250g stock. (The rest of the stock can be cooled & frozen for later use). Add vegetable and potatoes to Thermoserver.
6. Put MC in place and blend remaining ingredients 1 min / Varoma / speed 9 - going up slowly using speed dial.
6. Add capers, gherkins, anchovies and cream & Turbo 3 times for 1 second. Heat 2 mins / Varoma / Speed 1. Add chopped parsley and season to taste with Salt & Pepper. Pour over seafood & vegetable medley & serve immediately.
Use your favourite seafood and fish combinations.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts