- 250 grams Prawns, uncooked
- 1100 grams water, or Fish stock
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 grams tomatoes
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 250g long grain rice
- 400 grams seafood mix, (calamari, fish, scallops)
- coriander, to garnish
Place prawns heads and shells (reserve flesh for step 5 below) into mixing bowl with 1100g of water and cook 8 min/100C/speed 3.
2. Place basket into bowl and strain stock and discard shells.
3. With a clean bowl add onion, garlic, tomatoes and capcium and chop 5 sec/speed 6.
4. Add olive oil and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
5. Add stock, rice and seafood and cook 18 min/100 C//.
6. Add chopped coriander and stir through. Serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup